STORAGE AND BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
KEEP PIE IN FREEZER UNTIL BAKING TIME.
- Pre-Heat non convection oven to 425 degrees.
- Loosen tinfoil around the pie (without removing it) & place on tinfoil covered baking sheet.
- Place the pie and cooking sheet at the bottom of the oven.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or when top of pie turns brown.
- Remove tin foil.
- Continue baking until the pie is golden brown.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Ingredients: Maine Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Flour, Shortening, Lemon, Margarine, Cinnamon, Salt, Ice Water